International Studies in Engineering (ISE) stands for the international degree courses which the Faculty of Engineering offers. One outstanding characteristic of the ISE degree courses is that language of tuition is English and German. Since winter term 2002, the Faculty of Engineering offers a collection of interesting, internationally-oriented Bachelor/Master degree courses within its program "International Studies in Engineering" (ISE). The structure of the ISE Program is designed in line with the actual education and labour market. Subjects of international relevance will be offered in disciplinary Bachelor and Master degree courses designed by the respective departments. Apart from these disciplinary degree courses, a wide range of interdisciplinary Bachelor and Master degree courses of special attractiveness is offered. The Bachelor/Master courses are continuously enhanced in order to cover a wider spectrum of engineering disciplines...
The ISE official Website provides information on admission requirements and gives access to the online application.
Bachelor Degree Courses :
- B.Sc. Automation and Control Engineering (B-ACE)
- B.Sc. Computer Engineering (B-CE)
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Communications Engineering (B-CSCE)
- B.Sc. Electrical and Electronic Engineering (B-EEE)
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (B-ME)
- B.Sc. Metallurgy and Metal Forming (B-MMF)
for more detail please visit Bachelor Program.
Master Degree Courses :
- M.Sc. Automation and Control Engineering (M-ACE)
- M.Sc. Computer Engineering (M-CE)
- M.Sc. Computer Science and Communications Engineering (M-CSCE)
- M.Sc. Computational Mechanics (M-CM)
- M.Sc. Electrical and Electronic Engineering (M-EEE)
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (M-ME)
- M.Sc. Metallurgy and Metal Forming (M-MMF)
- M.Sc. Management and Technology of Water and Waste Water (M-MTW3)
for more detail please visit Master Program.
Admission Affairs and Certificates for Immigration Office
Room: SG 052
Tel.: +49 203 379-2458
Room: SG 051
Tel.: +49 203 379-3106
Room: V15 S00 D18
Tel.: +49 201 183-2063
Room: V15 S00 D22
Tel.: +49 201 183-6940
Room: BA 040
Tel.: +49 203 379-3101